DUPLICATION POLICY AND FEES
Duplication services shall be provided to internal City of Tucson departments and the general public as staffing and time allows. The City of Tucson shall retain copyrights to all video. Video cannot be used for commercial purposes without the written consent of the Information Technology Director or a designated representative.
1. Duplication will be delivered on a DVD format. Other formats may be available upon request.
2. Duplication requests can be submitted online using the links below, or by phone 520-791-2582. Every effort will be made to complete DVD duplication requests within ten working days based on volume of request and availability of staff.
DVD – External: General Public
DVD – Internal: City Departments
4. Dub requests made by City Departments will be charged to the department fund at completion of request. Any DVD’s purchased with city funds are considered city property.
5. DVD’s may be purchased by City employees for individual or private use at internal City department rate, but must be paid for by employee and must be paid for in advance.
6. DVD requests made by the general public must be paid for in advance.
7. Payment can be made by check to “Tucson 12/City of Tucson”. Payment shall be submitted to the designee at Channel 12.
8. A tape exchange is available for television news media in lieu of dub charges. Television media must supply a blank tape of equal quality for each dub request.
9. Requests for duplication of programs not produced by Channel 12 will not be accommodated.
10. Channel 12 DVD’s are not considered an official record, and there shall be no liability for inadvertent erasure or omission.
Tucson 12 -
P.O. Box 27210 -
Tucson, Arizona 85726-7210